Or, y’know, that thing called “Passover.”
Or the whole thing with Noah’s Ark where he killed off everything in the world except Noah and his family, and two of every animal. Y’know, no big deal. Just millions of people.
90% of the Old Testament is about God killing people in temper tantrums
Are we not going to mention Jesus?
Oh my god.
A fourteen year-old girl has her armpits forcibly shaved by a teacher, in front of other students. The teacher and school district defend it because the girl is developmentally disabled and needs to learn “independent living skills” (otherwise known, in this case, as why you must submit to gendered social norms at all times).
And the justification is that the girl would be made fun of if she didn’t do it? Maybe you should change the behavior of the kids that are the bullies, not the kids being bullied. Because even if you forcibly shave her armpits, she’s still noticeably disabled, and that (in her case) can’t be hidden/normalized quite so easily.
The message being sent here - and in so many of these programs - is “You’re being teased because you’re different, so try to be the same!” Rather than seeing the value in human difference and diversity.
This makes me so angry.
This isn’t just a feminist issue this is a disability issue. Our bodies belong to us no matter our developmental ability.
I don’t know what you were expecting lma o
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
#Teens are scared#middle aged bitches are entitled
Hello! I’ve been wanting to open a store on storenvy for ages now and I’ve finally gotten the time to do it (yay for summer break) ~
So here it is! My own little store specializing in k-fashion and just cute clothes & accessories in general. I’m holding this giveaway as a way to start promoting my store. So let’s get to it (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧Rules:
- No giveaway blogs. (I will be checking your archives!)
- Anyone can enter this giveaway, you do not have to be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes don’t count as entries but you can like it if you want to save it for later.
- If you have a storenvy account you can follow my store for an extra entry.
- Please don’t spam your followers as that can be really annoying and unnecessary.
- Have your ask or submit page open so I can contact you. (ask page preferable)
- There will be 3 winners, each will have 48 hours to respond to my message (which I will send out twice in case tumblr eats it)
- If they do not respond in 48 hours new winners will be chosen.
- Be 16+ or get your parents permission to enter. (I don’t want to get into trouble for sending you things)
- You’re going to have to give me your address, so only reblog if you’re okay with that.Prizes:
- First Place: $100 to spend at KeuTokki
- Second Place: $50 to spend at KeuTokki
- Third Place: $25to spend at KeuTokkiMore Info:
- Yes, I will ship internationally (everywhere). No, you do not have to pay for it.
- Giveaway ends on August 25th, at 16:00 CET.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on August 26th at 16:00 CET.
- If you don’t want me to mention your name in a blog post (as the winner) I can totally do that ~
~ cute clothes, low prices, and free worldwide shipping with new items being added daily ~
What Destiel shippers do NOT want
- Constant romantic/love scenes.
- Sam to be ignored.
- The brotherly bond between Sam and Dean to weaken.
- The dynamic of the show to change.
- The show to become like fanfiction.
What Destiel shippers DO want
- Dean and Cas to be in a recognized relationship.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
I always felt badly about not being really focused and great at one specific thing…. This makes me feel better about it. :)